Monday, April 6, 2009

whoa, I'm so behind















What is it about guys that makes them create "devil horns" with their hand and stick their tongue out when a camera is pointed at them? What a fabulous pose. I should do a whole series of awful poses that people think are cool just to show them how truly awful they are.
















Deserted curve in the road. Only way I could take a picture while actually driving. Love the lines crossing diagonally through the image. And who doesn't love trees?
















I love the way the blinds create unique lighting on her face. And she isn't even paying me any attention. At least, she wasn't until I took several more photos.



Eulalia Valldosera
Eulalia Valldosera
Still de uno de los vídeos proyectados
en Dependencias (2008)

Love the way she captured the interaction between her subjects.

The Dance of the Flâneuses

Elssie Ansareo

The Dance of the Flâneuses

(La danse des flâneuses)2007

Black and white prints. Love them. Wonderful detail and the way they are presented is amazing. Very engaging.


Cildo Meireles
"Desvio para o Vermelho I: Impregnação", 1967-84

This reminds me of Sande Skoglund. The installation is so overwhelming you can't help but stop and look at it. Love the matching color throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment